The electrical training ALLIANCE's goal is to provide the Electrical Construction Industry with the most highly trained and skilled workforce possible. While direct training occurs through local training programs, the electrical training ALLIANCE develops enhanced education standards to meet the competitive challenges of today's global market economy.
In addition to receiving skill training on the job, each apprentice is provided with trade-related classroom training that produces competency and pride that lead to true craftsmanship. Quite often, local training committees provide special classes with hands-on training to support classroom lectures and discussions.
COMPLETION OF APPRENTICESHIP/GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have received a 75% or higher cumulative G.P.A.
- Must have completed at least 8,000 OJT Hours.
- Must have successfully completed the California Electrical Certification Exam. As an apprentice, it is your responsibility to submit a copy of your test result to the JATC immediately following the examination process.
- Regardless if apprentice has completed his/her 8,000 OJT Hours, successful completion of the California Electrical Certification Exam must be completed by June 30th of the last year of apprenticeship or the apprentice will be removed from the job and will not be permitted to work.
- If the California Electrical Certification Exam is not completed within 6 months of the last day of the final semester of the school year, this will result in termination from the apprenticeship program.
- Apprenticeship Calendar
- Upcoming School Year Information